Mindfulness For Self-Care During Difficult TImes
If you are going through a difficult time, maybe you've lost a loved one, going through a divorce or breakup of a long-term relationship, Cultivate Calmness: The Self-Paced Mindfulness For Self-Care Course gently helps you cultivate a sense of calm, balance and inner peace in your day.
In this short, yet effective video training course, we will start simple.
You will discover 3 Simple Mindfulness Meditation Techniques to Reduce Stress and Cultivate Calm
You can quickly use any of these mindfulness meditation techniques anywhere, anytime, to:
- Release tension from your body.
- Soothe your central nervous system.
- Calm your mind (even if you feel anxious and can't sleep)
As you quiet your mind, the tightness in your body is released, and it becomes easier for you to unwind, rest, and relax your body.
Cultivate Calm: The Self-Paced Mindfulness For Self-Care Course is perfect if you...
- Wake up feeling anxious, drained, and worried about your day.
- Have stopped doing the things you used to enjoy. Maybe you are going through an emotionally draining divorce or bereavement and have no energy to do anything.
- Feel stressed at working from home. You instantly panic the moment you open your emails, the phone rings, or your manager sends you a message.
- You live alone and feel isolated, alone, and emotionally disconnected from your family and friends.
- Struggle to switch your brain off as you lay awake in bed focusing on all the things.
What If You've Got No Time to Look After Yourself?
Or You Have Never Been Peaceful and Calm Before?
Even if your life is busy, and being “peaceful, loving, calm, and present” are alien feelings, the Mindfulness for Self-Care practices - is simple, effective and easy to do.
Everything I share with you in the Mindfulness For Self-Care Course is practices I use and share and teach my yoga and meditation clients.
They value the ability to know how to reset and refocus their mood anytime they feel anxious, upset and worried at home and stressed out at work.
As you listen to the guided mindfulness meditation techniques.
- You will feel better
- Calm your mind
- Ease stress and tension from your shoulders
- Settle your thoughts
- Discover the power of inner peace
In fact, you can simply press play anytime to discover the joy of less stress and more ease:
- In bed as soon as you get up for a fresh start to your day.
- At work in your chair when you feel scattered, de-motivated and overwhelmed.
- At home when you feel emotionally drained, have no energy or space to think.
The Best Part of Cultivate Calmness: The Mindfulness For Self-Care Course
The techniques are simple self-care practices you can easily use during difficult times when you feel your energy slipping - and not-so stressful times, to balance your energy.
- Whether you are a stressed-out mum, business or professional woman tired of the non-stop juggle, or a...
- Busy parent caring for your ageing parents and under a lot of strain from doing all the caring; take heart.
You can quickly turn to your Mindfulness For Self-Care Course, choose one of the simple techniques and gently release tension from your body, and embrace yourself and loved ones with your presence of self-compassion, clarity and kindness.
Here's What's Included
Welcome | Before You Begin
Teaches you how to succeed in this program and introduces the 3 simple Mindfulness For Self-Care techniques to help you stop feeling overwhelmed, as you navigate difficult thoughts, feelings, and emotions in a kinder way, no matter what is going on in your day.
Module 01: Mindfulness For Self-Care Technique #1
21 Inspirational Meditation Poems to Nourish Your Spirit
I wrote this treasury of 21 inspirational meditation poems to help uplift your spirits and strengthen your heart.
Presented in a PDF booklet, Returning Home: 21 Inspirational Meditation Poems for Inner Peace, Wholeness and Calm are ideal to read when you wake up, before you go to bed - or anytime you need support, love and a burst of gentle inspiration and strength to keep you going.
The timeless words will warm your heart and soothe your spirit, especially if you are feeling worn-out, weary, and exhausted from all the demands on you - the poems will give you the courage and sense of hope you need to carry on.
Module 02: Meditation Self-Care Technique #2
3 Gentle Guided Breathing Exercises to Quiet Your Mind
- This teaches you how to stop worrying and relieve anxiety anytime, anywhere when you feel scattered, distracted, and overwhelmed.
The gentle guided breathing exercises are perfect to do:
- First thing in the morning to help clear your mind and energise your body.
- At work when you feel overwhelmed to refresh your brain and help you make better decisions.
- Mid-afternoon as a quick-pick-me.
- At bedtime to help you unwind from the day, let go off the day and restore balance and calm to your nervous system, so you get a good night's sleep.
(Spoiler alert… you can even do these gentle breathing exercises with your children or grandchildren- you will be teaching them valuable life skills and you will both end up feeling calmer and have a fun time together!)
Module 03: Meditation Self-Care Technique #3
3 Short Guided Mindfulness Meditations to Reduce Stress & Energise Your Body
The Open Your Heart to Love Meditation
The Loving-Kindness Meditation
5 Senses Meditation.
are perfect when you feel everything is spinning and you can't stop worrying.
Listen to the short guided mindfulness meditation and take a moment for yourself, and listen to the sound of my voice help you find calm bliss and inner peace inside.
And Some Extras to make it Even Easier...
Gentle Chair Yoga Routine - Relieve Tension in Your Body
Most people find it hard to relax and release tension from their body
Bonus #1 is a simple Chair Yoga video sequence, which is awesome because the gentle movements helps you relieve stiffness in your body, ease lower backache and energise your spirit all from the comfort of your chair.
Quick Guide - The 3 Major Meditation Mistakes Most People Make
(And What To Do Instead!)
So, this quick
The 3 Major Meditation Mistakes Most People Make (And What To Do Instead) assists newcomers to meditation and those with some experience,
avoid the mistakes that most people make when they meditate. The tips in this short guide will help you effortlessly meditate - even if you are a beginner and struggle to sit still.
Here Are a Few Words from Happy Readers & Students
"Ntathu's lessons lift my day and help me move through my day with light, love and peace." Yvonne
"I cherish my time with Ntathu. My time with her has allowed me to become more aware of myself has provided focus and strength for me to grow and nourishes me spiritually. It is my weekly treat." Lesley
"This charming book contains poems and passages of gratitude and love. More than that, there are 26 inspirational affirmations. This book has a simple, charming sincerity."-Merridy
"Ntathu's lesson is extremely nurturing and spiritual. I thoroughly recommend it as it helps me on every level of life, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually." Cathy
"I liked the book overall but specifically affirmations were spot on! It truly shows that the author is a gentle soul trying to do wonders to this world my motivating us to be caring and kind. I have now become a fan of the author's work. Great job." Book Lover
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s What I Want You to Know
Through personal experience and over a decade of teaching meditation and yoga
I believe meditation is the perfect tool to restore hope, inner peace and balance to our busy lives, strengthen our connection with loved ones and ultimately foster world peace, gentleness, and harmony.
However, in keeping it real, because of cultural and societal conditioning, we all go through imaginable hard times, feel lost, disconnected, and stretched by the pressures of daily life.
During those times it is hard to lift your head up, see the sky, and believe you will feel better.
However, no matter what is going on in your life, you can use any of the Mindfulness For Self-Care techniques anytime, anywhere to stop feeling overwhelmed, cultivate calmness and restore peace, hope and deep confidence to your life.